Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sorry for the Delay

We a had a Death in the Family and I have been committed to My Family this week.

But Please check back daily
or Please Sign up for updates above
By Entering your email address
( you will not be Spammed, you will only get emails as I update my Blog)

Currently my account as a Coach has not been activated,
But it will be shortly.
Please feel free to order any of the Workouts
using the links on the right.
I will get credit for them.

And also Please Support me in my quest to Attend the UjENA Jam
by signing up for a FREE account with the Link on the right column.
And Vote for my Photos in the daily Contest.

Super Exciting News
Our New Contest has Started and I will give more details in the next day or two.


Thank You
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment